- Overcome your fear of speaking in public
- Express yourself to others more effectively
- Become a vocal player in the Board Room or at the podium
- Communicate your expertise to those outside your profession
- Improve your proficiency at speaking in public
- Gain a greater confidence in your communication ability
- Become a decisive individual
- Create a more powerful you
- Communicate effectively at your next conference
- Have a greater impact on those around you
- Be sought after by others
- Learn to effectively face the stresses in your life
- Learn what are your priorities
- Become more energetic by letting stress go
- Overcome the side effects of stress such as high blood pressure
- Enjoy your job and family life by reducing your stress
- Learn how to leverage it to your advantage
- Use it in focusing on the task at hand
- Use it to increase your confidence
Learn how intrapersonal communication affects
Available for Guest Speaker engagements on the subjects of Leadership, Communication and/or Hypnosis. Contact me at Success@Greyhall.net or (360) 540-7930 or, "May I contact you?", section of this website.
Hypnotherapy is rapidly emerging as a highly effective science in solving certain issues. It can be very beneficial in many cases in solving issues that are keeping people from success.The techniques I use to help people succeed in communication, leadership performance or stress reduction are based on sound proven methods in communication and hypnosis research as well as in the real world. There is no guess work to success.
Scott D. Whippo
M.A., CHt., LAPHP
Communication and Leadership Professional
Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
How do we define Success
Success is discovering that key element in your life that helps you get where you want to be, whether it is in your personal or professional
life. Your success will always be connected to your ability to communicate effectively with those around you and with yourself.
Hypnotherapy in the State of Washington is regulated by the Washington State Department of Health. Consulting with a Hypnotherapist should be seen as normal as consulting with any health care provider or Communication Professional.
Visa, American Express, Discover and Master Card
16710 Smokey Point Blvd.
Business Suite 306
Arlington, WA 98223